TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Frustration Squiggle!


Facebook.. February 17th.

Tagged as the OCD one.
(on the plus side.. my bbfe was tagged as the
handsome nice guy that ends up with me so far =)


this is so very unavoidably true.
and it has gotten the best of me.
If i'm home.. and i know i need to start doing homework..
i clean.

if i'm reading or picking out something to wear,
i rearrange my closet or get distracted while reading and
picture how i could rearrange my furniture.

I know this girl.. who doesnt do her dishes..
who locks both bathroom doors when she doesn't need to.
(hello.. there is a reason why there is a door to the room with the shower & toilet)
who gets the bathroom floor soaking wet.
who clogs the shower drain with her really thick hair.
who turns on lights and does dishes (ONLY) when we're trying to watch movies.
who plays her music REALLY loud.
who walks out immodest while my boyfriend is over.
who sings songs to a movie WHILE we're watching it, so loud that we cant hear the movie anymore.
who tells endless stories.
invites at least 4 people over, cooks for them, then doesn't do any of the dishes,
and leaves the kitchen a complete mess.
lets her food sit and rot on the counter.
leaves out her cooking fat in a DRINKING GLASS on our kitchen counter.
and doesn't clean the kitchen, the bathroom, or her bedroom(i dont care about the bedroom part really... but still..)

i am going crazy.
when i was little my mom called me the walking tornado.
I never cleaned up after myself.
and now i feel like i spend at least 30 minutes a day cleaning something.


needless to say, my house will be pretty clean and organized when I have my own.
but until then... Danny will be telling me,
"take deep breaths."





No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com