TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day & President's Day

Sunday: actual Valentine's Day wasn't that great. Church was good though. I saw Danny from like 8:30 to 12 that night.

Monday: president's day
I started HCG shots today so it was my first loading day (i get to eat as many calories as i can, but unluckily the shots make me not hungry when i should be and starving when i shouldn't be haha)
I woke up around 9 and made some pancakes.
I texted danny because my roommates wanted me to go into town with them to go shopping and have a girl's day.
He walked in like 2 minutes later with some yellow roses.
"Happy late Valentine's Day =)" haha
I was just eatin my pancakes in my pajayjays as jaz calls them.
I made him homemade peanut butter cups. Giant ones.
He went down my stairs for a minute and came back up.
He told me to walk over to him but to keep my eyes closed.
I kept trying to peak cause i felt like i was going to fall down the stairs.
My roommates were sitting there laughing at me.
He pulled me closer to the stairs and let me open them.
he was holding a foodland boogie board haha.
I was so excited! Body surfing is really scary, and he and crystal do it a ton
so now i can do it and supposedly it helps you learn how to surf too. ohhh yeah
Thanks BBFE! I love you =)
It was really sunny so we changed and went to Hukilau.
I used my board and it was awesome. The waves weren't that great, but it was still really fun.
We played for a little over an hour. Then laid out while he talked to Jaz on the phone. I got pretty sunburnt haha oops.

We went back to my house and got ready to go see a movie. and saw this...
It's really cute. I liked it a lot. =)
then subway, watched Dark Knight and FHE playing capture the flag in the McKay building.
Then back to my house. We talked for a couple hours. Well Danny did haha. about his mission, and he showed me pictures. He likes to talk a lot about his mission still. Its been 7 months now since he's been home. I'm really grateful to have a boyfriend who served a mission that changed his life so much. His stories are awesome, and no matter how much i complain, i still love to hear it and be reminded of what an amazing person he is. =)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com