TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monday/Maui day 3

Danny & i woke up and had to do our homework =(
it took a while.. then we submitted it.

We went into a town called Lahaina with my mom and sister.
Barnes & noble then Outback Steakhouse for lunch

We came back to the hotel.
My mom and i went shopping for a little bit,
julie and jef were at the pool
my dad was at meetings because thats all he's done
and danny went to the gym.

We met up later at the pool.
Danny and i got wristbands and went down the slide and swam
under the waterfall and stuff. The slide was crazy dark.. the first time i went down i thought i was going to die because i couldn't see where it was taking me.

After that, we laid by the pool some more and got some Lava Flows.
They. are. delicious.
The first time the waitress brought them, i forgot to say virgin.. so
they had 2 shots of rum in them. I took 2 sips then asked her.. she was pissed.
I think i got tipsy. but julie and danny don't think so. haha

I got bored laying by the pool, so danny and i walked around the shops
then came back up to the room and watched Mythbusters.

Later that day we went to dinner with my family in Lahaina at
the Hard Rock Cafe and we shopped for a little bit.
Back to the resort, hot tub with my dad and talking on a hammock by the ocean.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com