TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday/ Maui Day 2

My brother Jef, my sister Julie, and my parents are here. We all woke up around 10 a.m.
My parents were already at their meetings, so jef, julie, danny and i went to the breakfast buffet
at the "swan court". We forgot to bring our own money, so we charged it to the room. It turns out if cost $38 per person... woops. haha

We went back to the room and got ready for our 1 o'clock church.
Our room has a balcony on the top floor overlooking the ocean. There were a ton of whales jumping and coming to the surface. So Danny saw real live whales for the first time. It was really cool.

The ward we went to was a Tongan one. We were the only white people and it was awesome. They gave us those personal headsets and everything. We sung with the Tongan hymn books and heard some beautiful testimonies.

After church, the superbowl was on so i watched a little bit of it with Danny, then went to meet my mom and sister by the pool. The second i got there, they left me so i sat alone. I think it was the first time i've been by myself (except going to the bathroom) since before Christmas. So i didn't mind that.

We got ready around 5:00 and drove into Lahaina for dinner. There is this awesome family, the Cunninghams that are always on our company trips. They're friends with my parents and i love seeing them, they're so funny and awesome.
We went to Bubba Gumps Shrimp Co. for dinner. We also bought some souvenirs, i got a hat and danny got a hat and a shirt.
The food was pretty good. Lots of shrimp. and we got coldstone afterwards and walked around the shops. I've been to this little town and this resort a few times since i was little, it's weird because nothing has changed since i was like 4.

After dinner we came back to the resort. Danny and i watched some tv while my family went to the gym. Then i sat in the hot tub with julie while danny put his feet in. Danny and i layed on a hammock by the ocean and talked and looked at the stars for a while after.
Now everyone is asleep and i am blogging.

Homework assignments due this week (that hopefully i get done on time):
Monday:
Math
Pearl of Great Price application journal

Wednesday:
Math
Pearl of Great Price application journal
English Topic Proposal Paper

Friday:
Math chapter review homework
math test

... i'm so excited to be here. i love this resort, i love being with my family and danny. and i am going to have a hard time when i have to leave =(

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com