TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tortugas Chocolate

In Spanish Class this week, we have to teach the class how to do something.
We have to say everything in Spanish.
A girl named Lacey asked to borrow my waffle iron to do hers today.
I am so glad she did.
Oh my goodness...
(i cheated on my HCG.. which i've done pretty well with..)

She made these for us:
CHOCOLATE WAFFLE TURTLES

RECIPE:
1 C. Butter (melted)
1.5 C. Sugar
4 Eggs
.5 C. Cocoa Powder
2 t. Vanilla
2 C. Flour

Preheat Waffle Iron.
Stir together Butter, Sugar, Eggs, .5 C. cocoa, and 2 tsp. Vanilla.
Add Flour, stir.
Drop 1 in ball of batter into center of waffle grid.
Cook about 2 minutes.

THEY'RE SO GOOD.
(some recipes say put toppings like ice cream or a glaze, but they're delicious plain.)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com