TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The beginning.





Since i only started this blog last semester, i thought i'd re-introduce myself.... and start at the beginning.

Born-Las Vegas, NV
Birthday- August 31, 1989
Move- to St. George, UT August 1995
Live- G&G Anderson
Move- 1540 stonecliff Drive (which is now curiously changed to road...?)

schools:
Elaine Wynn (vegas)
East (st. george)
Bloomington Hills (st. george; with my cute boyfriend and some of the best people that are still magnificently in my life :)
Desert Hills
Pine View middle
AND....
the last two are my FAVORITES
Chattahoochee High School (that's right.. my high school diploma is the coolest and could probably beat yours up.. thats not very nice.. but that name is rockin)
and BYU Hawaii!!!

I loved living in Georgia, it was one of the best learning and growing experiences and i made some of the best friends i will ever have.

College comes next...

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com