TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Digital Digital Get Down

Do you know what i think?

I think that I'm tired.

Do you know what else?

I built a sandcastle today..
and it got me excited for my ceramics class in Spring.

Also..
-Julie leaves this coming Wednesday.
it is the weirdest thing ever.
I like don't want to go home to have to see what it's going to be like to not have her there.

-I went to the BYUH Culture Night last night and tonight.
My boyfriend danced with the Taiwan club.
and it hit me.
I am so lucky that i get to be here.
i'm so lucky to get to see all these cultures and learn about them everyday.
And i'm not doing a good enough job trying to get to know people.
I've actually kind of made my friend count smaller lately.
(its not good.. but i am really distracted. and stressed out.
i miss being in high school, i had this unwavering confidence and i don't know where it came from but i want it back)

And this too...
-i miss having a group of really fun friends and doing crazy things.
like dancing in our underwear and skinny dipping (jazmin)
or driving in georgia and getting lost in traffic for 3 hours.. and not caring because we were singing to the Hairspray soundtrack (Weston)
and talking on the phone about every single problem we had (Courtney)
and singing to songs out loud and not caring at all.
and waving to people in traffic to make them happy.
getting frappuccinos
baking cookies at 2AM
watching movies and talking about everything and telling stories

i dont know what has happened to me lately.
i've lost all my umph.
and people have noticed.
even my home teacher asks me if anything is wrong.
i think one day it just flew away from me.
(answer this and i'll promise a shoutout: how does one get their umph back?)

oh and this...
-Ris is coming Saturday, and for realsies i can't wait.
i'm positive its going to be a ton of fun having her here.
especially since she feels like a sister.. and i miss my sisters.

-i miss my niece and nephews. =( everytime danny or i see a little kid we're always like "look how cute that little kid is!" and i always think of them.

-i'm starting to miss my mom a lot lately.
especially since i know julie is leaving, i kind of have this urge to just move home.


**the best thing ever would be if:
i could stay here and go to school..
have all of my friends from all over here with me
have my mom here at night to talk to me and comfort me.
and have my family here to cook for.
all with danny by my side.
(oh and i woke up really skinny.. that'd be the best=D)

1-800-helpmegetmyumphback.com

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

Have you gotten your umph back? I miss you steph. I feel like it's been so long since i've seen you!! I know hawaii is bomb.com but you've gotta come home and visit sometime! I can't believe Julie leaves in like 13 hours. I am so sad/happy but we're going to miss her so much. she's our sista!! Love you Steph. Hope everything's getting more umphier for you!! call me

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com