TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What do i want....hmm...

Weirdest thing ever.
A kid i dated got engaged yesterday.


I saw a dance concert from a dance class i was supposed to be in last night.
It was so good.. i regret not taking the class. but its a good thing because i would probably fail math if i had haha.

I want to keep dancing. I miss it a lot.

I want to keep taking piano lessons, and learn how to play the guitar.
I think i'm going to try and take a singing class.

This is why college is so awesome. I still have opportunities to figure out what i want to do.

I only have about 3-4 more credits until i'm done with my GE's.. and i can get my associates
this December if i want to!
My goal is a Bachelors here. I dont know what to major in?
Art?
English?
English Education?
Business?


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com