TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Decision Made

~English Education Major
~Art/Music Minor
~The thought of being a nanny sometime this year made me feel really good today.. I feel like big decisions like that should be impulsive.. so i think i'll actually do it (don't get mad Erin..) instead of coming back for first term and fall....
~Culinary School after BA at BYUH


but for today:
~Laundry
~My Best Friends Wedding (the movie haha)

2 comments:

Jacob and Collette Francom said...

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING....LOVE IT! the moment i wake up...before i put on my make up!

stephefernie said...

I say a little prayer for you!! haha

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com