TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I wanna be Forever Young.. . .

Singing in the car for 1.5 hours
shopping for 3.5
singing on the way back too

Becca
+
Steph
+
Bree
+
Crystal
=
Best Shopping Day Ever


~I might change my mind about my major again.
~I can't wait to go to my Favorite place in the world this summer!!! (lake powell...mmhmm)
~I miss having my best friend hanging out with me all the time.
~Eat.Pray.Love is awesome
~the scriptures are awesome and true
~i felt bad for not writing my sister that much.. but i realized today she's written me one letter and i've written her 4.. (what else do i worry about that i dont need to?? haha)
~I'm sorry my posts seem sappy sometimes.. but i'm working on it.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com