TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

11 Days

Things I want to do in St. George this Summer:

~Bake with my momma
~Go to Vegas and go shopping
~In-N-Out, Cafe Rio, Red Robin, Benjas, Pizza Factory. . . oh my goodness. . .haha
~Visit my parents new ranch by Pine Valley
~Visit Matt and Melissa and Baby June
~play with my nephews and hang out with my siblings
~Drive and sing with Jazmin
~skinny dip and dance in my underwear with Jazmin haha
~Frappuccinos
~maple bars and chocolate milk from Harmons
~go on drives in my car!! yay!
~Hopefully see Weston before he leaves on his mission
~Visit my Georgia friends in Provo

I'm so excited!!

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com