TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beaches, Ghosting, Milk Duds, Packages, and Cookies!

2 things for this post.

This is my History Professor.

She bashes on our government for at least
20 minutes of the 2 hour class every single day.

and I'm like ok lady..
there are only 3 american kids in the class
the rest are from all over the world.
Compared to some places, our government really is doing good
so calm yourself down, and try to be optimistic.
Because there is a lot of good in our country too.
and i think that the people you're talking to should hear that more.

she also made me and another girl stand up and
"follow the yellow brick road"
whilst arms locked and skipping around the classroom
and singing.
2 more weeks. haha


#2
Today is a good day =) and Stephanie needed it haha

*ceramics class.. (well first my ceramics professor got mad at me.
He almost ruined one of my pieces and told me he didn't feel bad
because I did it wrong and i shouldn't have.
i was literally holding back tears..
then realized he was really frustrated with another kid he
had just talked to because the kid has turned in ONE
assignment out of TWENTY, so it wasn't me. and i felt better.
I actually work really hard to try and impress him..
later i fixed it and asked if it was ok..
he said "yeah.. that's actually really good, good job."
i think he knew he made me feel bad.)
But i love the class haha and i love all the people in it,
i've made like 15 new friends and it's awesome.

Anyway.. storytime.
(this is awkward.. but really funny.)

I was throwing a pot on the potter's wheel during class. I have to use a bucket of water with a sponge to wet the clay. So i had to lean forward over the pot a lot to wet the sponge. My teacher had to come over and help me do something i'd never tried before.. and we ghosted for a few seconds haha, but that's not the best part. . .
I was leaving my class, and realized that my boobs had big brown spots on them. Like.. just on the tips. Both of them, it looked like i dipped them in clay. SUPER awkward.. but funny haha I was embarrassed at first, then laughed at myself. "my nipples look like milk duds!"
~I made a cool pot in ceramics (really tall with a lid.. its hard!)
~Almost finished the Hunger Games
~Received an answer to something I've been praying a long time about =)
~Went to the beach with some friends
. . . 2 of Danny's friends that came couldn't swim,
and they were playing in the ocean with us.
the waves were pretty big, and the girl kept getting sucked under
and she'd just come up and laugh and smile.
She was super brave!
and the boys would grab her arm so she wouldn't go under,
but sometimes they wouldn't grab her and it made me so nervous!
they'd have to run after her and pull her up out of the water.
But she did it for a while,
i remember when i first swam in the ocean, and getting sucked under a wave
even when you know how to swim is WAY scary. .

~Got a package from my momma =) . . i still haven't opened it
i have no idea whats inside!!
~Awaiting Friends Season 5 to add to my collection
~Our oven broke.. it's been broken for almost 2 weeks and our landlord fixed it today!
Cookie party tonight!!!!

=good day for Steph!

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

I've decided that when you first get here and mom and dad are still in China you need to come up here!! yay i say yes!!

deany said...

hunger games is seriously some of the best books ive ever read. are you on the first or second?

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com