TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little Baby June

Ok i'm a little bias...
but she has to be the cutest niece in the world.


~she gives me hugs and kisses
~i put her down for a nap, when she woke up she
handed her bear to me and had me kiss it.
~After we found out melissa is having a BOY! we went outside
the Doctor's office, and June had to pick all the dandelions.
~She'll tell you what sounds a bear, dog, cat, cow, and wolf make
~She loves the pool, she fell in all the way and didn't even cry
~She loves to take pictures on photobooth,
after every picture, she'd say "mo!" (More) haha

I just love her so much! i get to babysit her tonight while
her parents go on their anniversary date. =)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com