TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Monday, June 7, 2010

P-Town

I have missed the people I got to see today.
Collette Warner (Francom)(With her sweet little baby Haddie Bea!)
Weston Goggins
Matt & Melissa
Baby June
Jef Carl Holm

So far, (the past 3 days), this summer has been amazing. I've finally gotten the break I need. I've finally been able to push past my fears and learned some faith. =) with a little bit of hope. (i still miss my bestie.)

Sometimes, (alright here it comes.. now that the pain is finally subsiding), sometimes you just have to take a step back and know that things will be okay, as long as you're doing what Heavenly Father wants you to do. I've taken bitter pills of anger and jealousy, and a couple of sessions of just crying in the shower to finally stand aside and "cease the relentless participation.. and watch what happens.. life moves on" -Eat.Pray.Love.
Anyway.. I'm excited for what the future holds for me=)
I'm already lovin this summer and am gonna have lots of fun!!

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com