TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 19, 2010

News from Miss Steph =)

**Sad News for Today First. . .
Sadly I forgot my camera battery charger in Hawaii



But. . .
the day is going to be bright and shiny (as it has all day)
My friend Lyndon from Hawaii/Fresno came to stay with me. We've had an awesome day today and he's staying another night. Fiesta Fun? Possibly a choice for the night (!) =)
AND
He has a battery charger that fits my battery!!

Today we went swimming in Green Valley with his cousins. . .
he has an underwater camera too, so we took videos jumping off the diving board.
Lyndon makes videos out of them and puts them in reverse, they are so sick!!
(I'll see if i can snag them from his computer and post them. . .they're just that awesome)

And the forecast just keeps getting brighter and sunnier =)


Do you want to know what i love about St. George? Ok, I'll tell you.
(not in any particular order)
~I love being able to drive
~Air conditioning
~seeing adults that have known me since i was born
~my cousins and aunts and uncles!
~of course my family
~laying on a couch and watching TV/Movies
(I'd prefer to do the latter with somebody. . . but by myself has been quite spectacular recently. . . haha sooner or later i'll find a cuddle buddy)
~Being by the temple
~Laughing with my parents
~Dancing in the kitchen with Jazmin
***I haven't cooked anything but a quesadilla! that doesn't sound like me haha weird.
~My pool
~the blistering heat (knowing i'll be leaving it in a few short weeks again helps a little)
~having my own huge bed
~pretty much having this house to myself
~seeing people i've known for years everywhere i go
~and all the awesome friends i've made everyday

. . . but most of all
I'm starting to think about what's really important to me.
I can get blessings from my dad and see
that i have a lot to learn.


PS I'll start posting more pictures, i promise!



No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com