TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 19, 2010

oh my goodness..
i have to type as quick as possible
because i'm still watching him
but this is seriously too funny.

I just picked up Camden my 4 year old nephew to watch him for the night.

this is our conversation in the car:

*=Me
`=Cam

*Hey cam, do you wanna go get some ice cream?
`no because then the sugar bugs get on my teeth and i don't want them cause then there's gross stuff on your teeth all night.
*ok
`i'm only gonna eat things that are healthy for me
*what's healthy for you cam?
`hings like... corn on the cob
and chicken
and steak
and beef
and hot dogs on a stick are good for you
*no they're not
`yeah huh, because they dont have sugar bugs
*but they have fat bugs
`but i'm not even fat
*but you'll get fat if you eat a bunch of hot dogs on a stick
`no i won't. Hey look! there's the moon! hi moon! and look its my friend dayyin (dallin)
he's on the moon
*how'd he get on the moon?
'he built his own rocket ship and shot up there
and look, i see Jesus
*where's Jesus?
'he's.. well he's just sleepin
*where's he sleeping? was he in this car?
`no, he's somewhere in the sky but i cant see him cause he's invisible.
*but jesus has a body
`i know, but he has all the power in the world, so he can turn invisible.
when you're nice to jesus then he be's nice to you.
when you're mean to jesus then he be's mean to you.
*what does he give you when you're nice to him?
`the holy God.. i mean the holy spirit
*that's right! you're so smart!
`i know. . . oh man! i'm good! i guess i am so good at this.
1 plus 2 and 3 plus 2. . . is that right?
*yes
`oh man i'm so smart
6 plus 8 and 4 plus 2. . . is that right?
*yes
`oh man.. this is the best day of my life.. .i guess i can do whatever i want
tree plus bush. . . is that right?
*yes
`race car plus gas. . . is that right?
*yes
`two plus three. . .is that right?
four plus 6. . . is that right?
100 plus 99!. . . is that right?
*yeah what else?
`i dont wanna tell.. im just so good
now i can play cards
i could win!
i'd be so good. . . i bet you can't beat me at cards.


*tell me about optmius prime again
`he lives in our garage right now
we got optimus prime's autograph
and he has this backpack
oh this backpack is dangerous
it'll supplode. . . oh i dont want one of those!
*why not?
`cause then i'd blow myself up!
hey, here's a fuzzy hing!
look what i found, my fuzzy hing
makes my hand fuzzy
i've been looking for my fuzzy all over the place.

(Right now in the library haha. . . )
because its the holy spirit
so thats why i be good
look at this guy (a statue we have of Nephi)
he's the holy God spirit, is that right?

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com