TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 days with my {Best Friend}


If you didn't already know, I went to high school in Georgia.
The first 2 years of it were pretty hard, and i was always looking forward to moving back to St. George for my senior year.

I turned 18 on August 31, 2007 and was just waiting for that day to come so that I could be an adult and move back to St. George for my senior year with my friends.

Then, after the summer, i went back to georgia before i turned 18.
I met Weston at church that next Sunday, (but i had heard how awesome his family was already from a bunch of people)

Then we had U.S. History together that Monday at school.
We spent the first 2 months laughing at every single thing we saw.
We played guitar hero, super smash bros, settlers of zarahemla, and went out to eat almost every day.
We got into trouble together, and had to go to saturday school twice haha.

We went to all our youth activities together. Church dances, youth conference, mutual, seminary. Everywhere together. The best year of high school. Plus we went to my senior prom together. i ended up staying in georgia pretty much because of him. and it was a HUGE blessing.

Now that i've been away at school, i only get to see him a couple times a year.
He got his mission call to Cordoba, Argentina and leaves tomorrow to go into the MTC.

I drove up to Provo Sunday morning just in time for his farewell.
2 of my friends from Georgia were there too, so it was so awesome to see them!
And Weston gave us a shout out in his testimony =)

I spent 8 hours at his house Sunday, playing settlers and games and talking with his family.
then yesterday we went to lunch. Landon and Weston drove down from Sandy and we spent the day around Provo.
We ate lunch at Zupas, then went to the Creamery and got some ice cream and walked around BYU.
Then we spent 2 hours at the Nickelcade haha.
Then saw Despicable Me. (Soo good, but not as good as Toy Story 3)
Then got some JDawgs for dinner
and played Wizard and Phase 10 til around midnight.
So another 9-10 hours just doing fun stuff.

Weston is my best friend.
I've never had such an awesome friend, it's like time doesn't exist and we just do tons of crazy fun stuff all day long. I'm going to miss seeing him the few times i get to. But i'll probably visit his awesome family.

I'm so grateful to have met Weston. He has changed my life and he doesn't even know it haha.
I'm going to miss him, but know that he'll be an awesome missionary!
I can't wait for the good times that will come after he gets home =)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com