TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dearest Blogging Friends

Little Miss Stephanie Holm is so incredibly
HAPPY

Do you want to know why?
(if you don't, then you probably don't enjoy reading my blog.. sorry for that. =)

I have had the most incredible Summer vacation.
It has been more than i could have ever asked for:

{Family} galore with all my sweet nephews and niece
*swimming
*BBQ's and family dinners
*playing at the ranch
-riding fourwheelers, chasing the goats, picking sunflowers, baking really gross dutch oven cobbler, homemade ice cream, buying a new little puppy named "Ranger" to be our little ranch doggy.

{Friends}
*Lagoon
*Lunch & Dinner Dates
*FHE
*Tons of movies (alright alright i'm not ashamed anymore . . i've seen Eclipse THREE times =)
*Night games
*Making cute hair clips
*Camping
(my awesome song about P. Grizzly, i may have to record it to make everyone's lives a little bit better)
*Swimming & Laying out
*Doing little projects for my mommy
*talking til at least 2 a.m.

{Reading}
I've legitimately read over 6 books since I've been home
you may now call me a bookworm. i will gladly allow it.

{Alone Time}
There hasn't been a ton of this
but I got what I needed
and remember that post about where my umph went to?
I found it again.
It's called confidence, and knowing who I am.
and I found it
and Heavenly Father helped me by blessing me beyond comprehension.

And now here we are,
EIGHT stinking days til i go back to my home in paradise.

Can i be honest with you?
ok.
I'm anxious.
Really anxious to get the first couple of weeks in Hawaii over with.
and just to start again.

But i'm so so so so so so so so so
X's INFINITI
GRATEFUL
for this wonderful/amazing/beautiful/peaceful/serene/fun/awesome
summer vacation.
one more week.

=)

let's make it a good one.
I love you St. George. Thanks for the laughs.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com