TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 22, 2010

{808} & the good life

I got back to Hawaii Monday night.

I miss my parents =(

My whole family is at Lake Powell this week so i can't really call to talk to them.
but i miss them, and it seriously makes me consider transferring to Dixie.

I had one of the best Summers I could have asked for,
and now its time for school.

My roommate Bree got a car!! and it's been awesome.
she's the best roomie ever and i love her to death.

I've gotten 2 job offers today, so i'll let you know which one i take, unless i take both =) haha
(One of them would have me working with a cute guy every day for 3 hours.. that might not be too bad ha)

We got 2 new roommates in the house, and they seem really nice.
one of them is from Tennessee and it makes me so happy! =)
she listened to country music this morning and i liked her even more haha

I'm only taking 1 class Mon-Wed-Fri from 9:50 to 12
then i work.
a lot.
like probably all day haha but we'll see which job i take.
I'm pretty excited about it, i think i might just work a ton this term and make a ton of money.
that would be awesome.

=) anyway it's gonna be a fun year!!
Loves & Loves

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com