TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 25, 2010

{Blessed}


Sunday Journal Time
(my new Sunday blog posts =)
There are still some things that are a mystery to me. . . and i can't seem to figure them out.
All i really want is closure, so i'm finding it for myself without the help of someone else. =(
(will you help me, please? i know you can make this easier than you are. . .)

But i am blessed.
I was swimming in the ocean yesterday, at my favorite beach in the world.
And i only live 30 minutes away from it.
Just floating, diving in and out and letting my thoughts wander.
Then, that sweet spirit touches me, like it has a lot these past few months,
assuring me that everything is going to be ok in my life.
It assures me that no matter what happens, I know who is always there,
and he will never leave me.
Sometimes i feel him beside me, holding me, and helping me through my struggles.
I feel him when i can't seem to stop worrying.

When I realize i deserve to be treated better,
and then i have a friend there who will hug me when i can't stop crying.
he's there too.

I am grateful to have my constant companion,
his gentle assurances and sweet whisperings are guiding me
and telling me that i am doing what i should
i am where i'm supposed to be
and i am blessed beyond measure.


"Faith sustains its' true defenders with the promise of relief."

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com