TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 4, 2010

{American} Honey




I love America

I love that I get to decide what religion i want to be a part of.

I love that, even though there is a lot of corruption in our government, there are still people out there fighting for truth, righteousness, and peace.

I love that i grew up in this beautiful country, and got to experience popsicles and slip-n-slides in the summer with bare feet and the city pool. Fireworks on the 4th of July and family barbeques. Face painting and red-white-&Blue matching outfits. Frying eggs on the sidewalk, and rollerblading to the temple.

I love that I am an American. I am proud to be a part of the United States, and am so grateful that Joseph Smith did what he did, and was able to do it through the bringing forth of this amazing land.

The Lord set apart this place for his gospel, and if you haven't guessed, I love Him for it. because yes indeedio,
I'm proud to be an American.


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com