TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 3, 2010

{. . . }

*I got a new puppy =)
(he is the sweetest and tiniest little puppy and he goes with me everywhere, when i'm not fighting with my nephews to hold him haha. . . pictures on a later post.)

*I made 2 new friends that are so incredibly awesome i'll keep them forever. (bff's and so forth)
(after one night of hanging out, he said "i can't believe i've only just gotten to know you! great now i'll miss you when you're gone.) =)

*2 weeks left til Hawaii. . . i really felt like i just left.
(i'm exactly 50/50 right now. i want to go back, but i want to stay.)

*i have one and a half books left in the Book of Mormon
(i hope to finish before i leave)

*colored my hair
(the girl said i had 5, FIVE, colors in my hair haha so now it's all one color, and it feels longer even though she trimmed it..?)

*i got really sick a couple days ago. with no sleep for 2 days because of either my nose being retarded (like.. one side is runny and the other is stuffed, then i turn over and the opposite happens.. grr.) or the meds were keeping me up because i took the wrong ones haha. either way, my immune system is awesome cause it only lasted 2 days.

*i really really really want to go to lake powell again.

*my parent's ranch is Beautiful. and our little ranch dog scares the goats. I'll take pictures next time i got up. . . so ranch for a later post too.

=)

"I believe that Happy girls,
are the Prettiest Girls."
-Audrey Hepburn




No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com