TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Queen of Sheeba

“There is a certain age

when a woman must be beautiful to be loved,

and then there comes a time

when she must be loved to be beautiful.”

- Françoise Saga




I love love love my friends =)

-Erin Dean
-Crystal Bates
-Bree Masters
-Becca Stoner

and couldn't ask for anything better.

We went to Kaneohe the other day, on a Tuesday haha, to buy some pet fishies.
We were only going to get one each, but we got 8.

they are named:
-the queen of sheeba
-frida calo
-chancho (he's the baby guppy)
-speckles
-pheobe
(i don't think we've named the rest yet.)

We took pictures at a beautiful sunset in Haleiwa.
We went to dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant
We went shopping and got dinner yesterday in Haleiwa at Pizza Bobs
They came to Enrichment (basically because i asked them to. . .
yep. . . i'm still and always have been the enrichment leader)

This place is beautiful, my friends are beautiful, we are all single.
and i love them so much.

I keep having these dreams,
they are good and bad,
sometimes i wake up relieved, then only to find that
they didn't actually happen
and i am still waiting for the talk, the closure, and the peace.
I'm searching and searching my heart and my head
for ways to find it.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com