TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, July 30, 2010

{Cherish}

Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ-
That is the first principle of the gospel.
We must go forward.
God expects you to have enough faith,
determination, and trust in Him
to keep moving,
keep living,
and keep rejoicing.
He expects you not simply to face the future;
He expects you to embrace & shape the future-
to love it,
rejoice in it,
& delight in your opportunities.

Though my work may be menial, though my contribution may be small, I can perform it with dignity and offer it with unselfishness. My talents may not be great, but I can use them to bless the lives of others. . . The goodness of the world in which we live is the accumulated goodness of many small and seemingly inconsequential acts. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Last night was a good night. A REALLY good night =).
Let's just say it involved a guy, the beach, and the beautiful moonlight on the ocean.

I think the only thing I can think of to say about the past 2 weeks,
is that some people just don't know how to handle situations.
Some people say things they don't mean.
And I wish I could do a lot of things over.
But today is a different day, and i am taking full advantage of the fact that
all those stupid things are in the past.
And i'm moving on.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com