TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Situation.

Alright so here's the dealio.
Why oh why
can't guys just man up and talk to girls?

I've made a few guy friends these past couple weeks
and ALL of them (and some of the girls I know)
are going through the same thing.

MISCOMMUNICATION.

Seriously
I really wish people realized that communication is key
and that out of respect for others feelings
telling someone how you feel
and that things are over
and that they need to move on
is the right move.

I know guys think that girls will just get the hint,
but some of us hold onto false hope.
and just saying it's over is nice and good and respectful.

How can you not know that by now?
We're in college right?
not elementary school.

Can we please just grow a pair??
That'd be nice.
Off Season is what I'm on. . .
and selfishness is what I need right now.
If you don't like someone, just TELL them. just do it.
get some closure, man up, and then yeah it's all good.

fingers crossed for all of my sweet girlfriends out there going through it.
until then. . .

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com