TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Journal 8/15


I'm still really really happy.
And it's not like "i hope you're as happy as you're pretending"
it's like the true happiness you feel when you know you're right where you're supposed to be.

I've been stressing a lot about whether i should go on a mission.
Then i realized that I've been through this before,
I've worried and worried and gone through with things
without feeling that peace of mind and heart.
So for now, it's not right. But I'm still considering it for the future.

I've also realized that the happiness I feel finally doesn't have anything to do with where I am, or who I'm with (well... not necessarily). It has to do with how i feel about myself, and how i feel about my life and where it's going.

This is where it's going.
I'm happy because it's going wherever Heavenly Father wants it to.
And that's all I need to know.

Faith is knowing the Sun will rise
lighting each new day

Faith is knowing
the Lord will hear
my prayers each time I pray

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com