TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 2, 2010

{Stardust}

I'm at work right now.
I am covering 5 shifts for a girl this week and next week.
And i am being brave and brought my computer. . .
the reason why i use the word "brave"
is because i hate sitting on a computer all day.
well not just hate,
i LOATHE it.
I hate how much time goes, and it is all wasted and i feel all lazy and stuff.

Facebook is the devil.
No really.
I feel guilty when i get on
because i feel like i'm spying on people
who don't want me to know about their lives.
(obviously they do because we are friends...)
i think it also has to do with jealousy
and being far away from people that i can't hang out with.

There might come a day soon enough
where i won't hate it so much.
but for now,
i loathe my computer
and am trying to get over it haha

On a Happy Note =)
I had a wonderful Sunday dinner and sunday movie night with a bunch of friends.
We watched Stardust.
I've never seen it (i fell asleep when i tried)
but i was missing out because this is by far the best quote about love that i have ever heard. =) judge me if you will... But i am a hopeless romantic.


"You know when I said I knew little about love? That wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars. Pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves... You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and... What I'm trying to say, Tristan is... I think I love you. Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine."


"I should tell you that you were my first love."
-Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com