TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 30, 2010

Today.

Today....
I woke up really happy

Today....
is the last day that I will be 2o years old

Today...
is the last day that when someone asks "how old are you?"
i can say "20"

Today...
I got pizza and candy for my pre-birthday presents haha

Today...
We're making the treats for FHE

Today...
i made the decision to go home for my birthday (well... my mom did mostly haha)

Today...
I don't want to go on a mission.

Today...
i want to make someone happy

Today...
i wish i had a boyfriend/fiance/someone to love me that way

Today...
i need to clean my room, but i don't think i will.

Today...
i wish i felt like i had any of my best friends as friends anymore
because none of them feel like it.
and that is sad..
. because tomorrow is my birthday


and my biggest birthday wish is this...
I want Jazmin, Danny, and Erin back the way they were in my life.

i miss you guys
=( i feel like 3 huge parts of me have died.



But Today...
is still a good day

and I Love My Life
=)


Happy August 30th
Peace out Year 20!



No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com