TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Something to {Remember} me by

(this is a note that i wrote my freshman year during Winter Semester at BYUH. I love it.)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “NOTES” under tabs on your "PROFILE" page (you may have to add the tab by clicking on the + sign), click on "Compose New Messsage" and paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I absolutely hate facebook, it still baffles me that i get on it everyday. I think it's a stalker's network.. and i'll admit i feel like a stalker every time i get on.

2. I wish all of my old friends new how much i missed them, and i feel self conscious every time i tell them. i dont think i could ever express to them how grateful i am to have them in my life.

3. My absolute favorite thing to do is watch a disney movie with a boy, because either conversations of our childhood or our dreams will come up.

4. i feel like no guy will ever make me feel as loved as my dad does, even though we argue 50% of the time. And i've come to realize it's only because we're so much alike.. and i love that about us.

5. I love the Rocket Summer, the starting line and old punk bands.. but Celine Dion beats out anyone and everyone i've ever listened to. Because my mom, my sisters and i used to listen to her and sing along when we were little.

6. My sister just had a baby, my first niece, i get to hold her in 27 days and i can NOT wait. I don't think i'll ever give her back once i get her. My nephews are the best thing in the world, i can't wait to meet you little junebug.

7. I am turning more and more into my mom every day. And I hope it continues. She's perfect.

8. I think that every girl has a lot of amazing qualities, and that guys don't realize how lucky they are to know us.

9. I don't feel like an awkward person, but i think i can easily make people feel uncomfortable, and i always try really hard to make it more comfortable, and the harder i try, the more awkward it becomes. and i absolutely hate it.

10. I look up to my brother Steve and his wife Jaime's marriage, it's like a real life fairy tale. They are both such amazing people.

11. I look up to each of my siblings, because all of them are the people i want to be, and i feel so lucky every time i'm with them.

12. I don't like writing missionaries.

13. I took a marriage class last semester, some people thought i was weird, but it will probably be the best class i've ever taken.

14. I LOVE Friends (the t.v. show).

15. I love clothes, and shopping, but recently i have been really good at not spending my money and that has surprised me.

16. I love country songs. i like to listen to it while i get ready in the morning.

17. I want to do so many different things in hawaii... but just being by the ocean, and having the ability to go there every day would be reason enough to be here.

18. the ocean scares the heck out of me. (i know i just contradicted myself ha)

19. My dad and i used to play hide and go seek and come to court when i was little, and to this day i still hate when people jump out and scare me like my dad used to.

20. i think my sister melissa is perfect, literally. and i think when julie and jef are together, they are the funniest people on earth.

21. I fall for my guy friends pretty easily, and its usually hard to find a reason not to like them anymore. and hardly ever, mostly never do i tell them.

22. I wish i were more girly.

23. I think i am only truly happy when i can be myself and embrace it.. being in an english class gives me the best feelings i've ever felt in my life.

24. I am a neat freak. i like to be very organized so that i know where everything is. My mom used to call me the "walking tornado" and i know her constant nagging changed me.. so thanks mom, its one of my favorite qualities.

25.I never crawled when i was little, i scooted across the floor. my mom said i looked like uruslla from the little mermaid. and i'm left handed.. something was wrong.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com