TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 things

and i've been seeing a lot of high school kids doing this 30 things thing lately..

and it made me want to do one..
so i'm gonna geek out and be a little high school today.

1. speaking of high school... i honestly don't miss it at all.

2. What i do miss is dancing ballet all the time.

3. I feel like i didn't do a lot in high school, but its completely the opposite for college experiences. I've tried TONS of things.
> cheerleading/dance team
> ceramics/pottery
> acting
> singing
> geography
> sewing

4. Now for this one i'll say that because of #3, i find a lot of comfort in what i've accomplished so far in life. its a big deal for me to feel like i've lived a good life. And so far i feel like i'm doing alright.

5. I think about my mission ALL the time. it goes up and down like CRAZY. one day i'll be soo pumped and ready and just wanting to go, the next i'll just be like "maybe i'll just meet a guy.. and then i won't have to go.. " this is why i haven't told a lot of people that i'm going and announced it to the world. But i'm going to start being excited.

6. I care a lot about whether people think i'm a nice person. When i find out someone doesn't like me, i usually try really hard to make them like me. i think its important to care if people think you're nice.

7. I still LOVE watching movies.

8. Listening to music whilst cleaning is the BEST thing ever.

9. I absolutely love have a calling in the church. I still have 3, and it is such a huge blessing!! it keeps me busy and i've gotten to know almost everyone in my ward.

10. I still want to go to culinary school, and also hair school. I wish i had a million dollars to spend on my education haha

11. I have this weird thing.. where i feel like i'm being watched all the time. Not like being stalked or anything, just that i never feel alone. It's almost comforting. It's probably from that LDS saying "you are not alone" haha i really took that to heart.


12. I still hate facebook. I love looking at everyone's pictures though, and i think thats why i still have my account haha

13. My roommate Bree and I made a calendar of December activities!!! I only have 3 weeks left in Hawaii for 2 years, so its gonna be CRAZY fun!!!
we've included ice skating, swap meet christmas shopping, decorating the house, and having a baking night.. to name a few =)

14. I still think Friends the t.v. show is hilarious, even after watching the episodes hundreds of times i laugh out loud.

15. I love when we have traditions. Like baking brownies every night, or going to Haleiwa Eats, or having christmas movie marathons. i have certain friends that i do certain things with and i LOVE it. Friends who i play clue, and go to a frozen yogurt place with. Friends who i watch modern family, and play catch phrase, and play in Waikiki (pronounced why- KEE- kee) with. Its wonderful.

16. I love Country and Church music the most.

17. I can't wait to be married, but i also know that my single life right now is the only time left in my eternal existence that i will have to myself. So i'm enjoying it =)

18. I love wearing socks. They make me feel super cozy.

19. I want to make a quilt out of all the T-shirts i've collected. I have shirts from high school that say Chattahoochee on them, and shirts from all over Oahu, and girls camp, and tons of stuff that i've done. (i know she has one on Twilight.. and though i am a fan.. i had this idea before the movie came out haha)

20. I work in the "cage"/ EXS issue room where we give out exercise clothes and equipment. I wash dirty sweaty clothes and fold them and give out the clothes and clean the wrestling mats. I L.O.V.E this job. I know it sounds weird.. but i love how social it is. I've gotten to know all the people in the EXS classes and the sports teams and some of the faculty. and i love how busy i am most of the time (it gets boring too.. but at least i'm not sitting at a desk all day). I'm really sad to be leaving because i'll miss my job haha.

21. My favorite color is purple. Like a periwinkle purply lavender. Love Love Love

22. my fingernail polish is red right now, its festive and i've decided to be really excited about christmas this year.

23. I had extensions in my hair, and just got them out a few days ago. My hair is thinning really really bad........ so bad that the lady who took them out said, "so how old are you? 30?" SERIOUSLY?!?! i'm 21 lady!!

24. I really want to learn spanish or chinese on my mission.

25. this thing has taken me a week to finish

26. I'm really nervous about living in St. George again. I don't have a lot of friends there.

27. My sister Melissa just had her 2nd baby. Now each of my married siblings have 2 kids. I look up to them SOO much. Probably more than they know. Melissa just posted a lot of blog posts with tons of pictures and she just seems so happy being a mom. I can't wait to be married and have kids.

28. Going through the temple is going to be the second biggest (the first being my wedding day of course!) day of my life. I have thought about this day since i can remember. I will probably cry my eyes out.

29. I love my parents more than life itself. They are who I want to be and I am a better person because I'm their daughter.

30. Total Eclipse of the Heart(Glee Version), The Curse of Curves (Cute is What We Aim For), If I Fail (Cartel), It's All Coming Back To Me (Celine Dion), Bust Your Windows (Glee Version), and Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen) ... you made first term and fall semester car rides Epic and Wonderful.


Hey! you made it through all 30 =D thanks for reading =)=)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com