TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 22, 2010

Secrets in the Telling

Today is a good day.
and worked all day long with 1 hour in-between


i called my sister in law candice today
my whole family is freaking out
"YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL US TO SAY
YOU ARE GOING ON A MISSION!!"
Uhm.. hi.. everyone who reads my blog knew way before you guys...
i kept it a secret from my family..
but sadly i know they don't read my blog
(except grandma and melissa =)
so i talked about it on here a month before they found out
haha suckas.

anyways..
my nephews want a coconut and remote control car from Hawaii for Christmas this year.
Apparently Camden cares a lot about what he wears to school
he has to look good or the kids make fun of him.
and who picks him up from school
his ride can't make them look ridiculous.
hahaha
i can't wait to get to be around them!!

HALEIWA EATS TONIGHT!!
then FHE woot woot =) =)



No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com