TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The {girl} who can't be moved


"cause if one day you wake up
and find that you're missing me..."

i've just been sitting here...
in the Reading/Writing Center at school
with my best friend Erin
watching Christmas Movies on this rainy day
it's really just an awesome day.

and then i saw this music video and realized something... its kind of sad..
but i'll just be honest.
I haven't let go, because if i do,
my life will lose a lot of meaning,
and i'll lose all that passion for life that i felt with you.
I'll lose meaningful things i've been waiting to say and feel.

"it seems like nothing's happened..
until i've shared them with you"

i've still been waiting to talk.
i honestly don't know if i'll ever stop waiting.
i hope that's ok. if not, then i really am crazy.
that's ok with me i guess.
one day things will be different.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com