TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just a little.

I'm freaking out. but just a little.

Did you know that making life-changing decisions is REALLY hard?


I'm focusing on school,
I'm trying to prepare to move home,
I'm looking forward to preparing for a mission,
but i'm freaking out.

Because i dont want anything to change, but i know it has to.
I don't want to move away,
i LOVE hawaii.. and its really true that you never know how much you love something
until you don't have it anymore.

what will i do without the beach?
without my best friends?
without the casa?
without playing clue every night?
without my awesome job?

I've been thinking about leaving a lot.
Life has been so good lately,
but the important thing is....

I will be so much happier if i do what I'm supposed to do.

Life's still good.
and sometimes the Grass isn't always Greener. Its just green everywhere.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com