TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm {Grateful} too

Want to know what I'm thankful for?


First and foremost, this wonderfully beautiful and amazing mother of mine.



She's here visiting me and it is seriously just so nice.
its an escape of my own reality in the place that is my reality..
does that make sense?
We have these nice talks about our family
and about how things are just changing a lot in our family.

I'm also grateful for these people
...

This was our family trip to Hawaii.
They all came to drop me off for college,
there has been 3 additions to the family since then haha..
and they will be visiting this Christmas helping me leave this place.

They came when i came,
and they'll be right by my side as i leave.

and that's how life is isn't it?
My family means everything to me.

I've stressed SO much about how scared i am to have to come home from my mission.
I get attached, as you probably well know,
and i just... well i KNOW that it will be hard for me to come home.
but then the other day i called my sister Melissa.
When i hung up the phone i realized i'm still coming home to my family
and this gigantic whoosh of peace filled my mind and my heart.

Oh how i'm grateful for them.

these guys are stuck with me forever =)
i hope they're as happy about it as i am haha

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com