TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{sick} & tired

I'm tired.
and may or may not have taken a three hour nap in the middle of the day today.
AND may or may not have driven my car in the middle of it... without really remembering.. only feeling like i was REALLy tired and wanted to get back to my bed.

My mom came to visit me last week =)
i stayed in Waikiki for most of the week and had a BLAST with her.
it was so relaxing and fun. we really didn't do a whole lot,
but just the fluffy beds and the A/C was enough for me!

plus i got to keep the hotel room an extra night and have some friends come stay,
that was the cherry on top of an awesome week.

unfortunately i have been getting really really sick.
i really haven't been sick in a long time.
but i think its going around.
it started the day my mom got here,
and got progressively worse with the whole eating out all the time
and my sleep schedule changing so much.

i have a headache, a swollen neck, an ear infection (so i stumble all over the place and feel super dizzy)
and a tired TIRED aching body.
and i'm really ornery all the time too so thats fantastic. haha


I've driven into Waikiki like 7 times in the past week.
Erin and i took a random trip to cheesecake last night
and tonight some friends got stranded at costco in town so i took some friends with me,
picked them up,
and we went to Chili's for din din.

I got on one of my sugar highs.. and laughed at everything
and i really think people thought i was drunk.
i embarrass myself a lot, but i figure i don't really need to grow up yet, right?

on the MUSICAL side of my life haha
i led my ward choir (who are SOOO awesome!!) in the song
"my heavenly father loves me" at our ward conference this past Sunday.
its a BEAUTIFUL arrangement, and they honestly did so good.
I was a little nervous, but we had practiced a lot.
and when we all sat down i looked up and the bishopric and the stake presidency were all crying. so thats a good thing haha

also, the university chorale that i'm in is singing in devotional
in 2 weeks.
i found out today that we're singing the song that everyone hates.
its called "ye shall have a song" and pretty much just repeats that line the whole time...
ugh..
we're singing like SIX beautiful songs.. i have no idea why she chose that one...... ugh. oh well

Another happy happy thing!!
MELISSA is due any minute to have her little boy!!!!!
yay for 5 nephews and a niece.. they are the sugar on top of my fab life!!!

i can't wait to move home and be so close to my whole family.
it will be so crazy to not feel like i'm missing out on the whole family life
and missing eating out
and living on the mainland
and being able to travel long distances without turning around

I get sick to my stomach about leaving hawaii
and it gives me anxiety because i really really don't want to.
but i have to progress and we know this.

anyways.. loves! this was a long post haha

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com