TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 20, 2010

So sick its ill

guys....
i'm really sick.
like.. i don't think i've ever EVER been this sick.

It started slowly with my mom coming
and taking midterms,

then i stayed up til 3AM to see the new Harry Potter
(HOLY MOly that movie is AWESOME & terrifying)
((i have to read the book now, because i'll be on my mission when the 2nd half comes out =( ))

And when i woke up the next morning....
it struck.

Headaches,
stiff, achy achy body,
stuffy nose,
ahhhhhhhhhh
i'm soo sick.


I moved my mattress out to the living room,
watched movies and slept all day
at chicken noodle soup
and took loads of pills.

and Gee Double You,
i'm not getting better.

1 comment:

Jake and Danica said...

try watching Practical Magic. I've discovered it has healing properties. :) and i love Sandra Bullock :)

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com