TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Last Hawaiian {Everything}

let me just say.. for the record..
i have not expressed how incredibly excited i am about receiving a mission call.
believe me, i am!! i promise!!!

School is kicking my butt right now though.. so i can't even focus on it..
and i get my call NEXT WEEK!

sometimes i wake up and continue to ask myself "are you really going to do this?"
"can you do this?" "will every day feel like it's worth it?"
I'm just looking forward knowing that it will be very very hard.
and hopefully it won't be as hard as i'm expecting...


ANYWAYs..
Finals =
one choir concert
one english research paper
one 3 hour long english final
one history research paper
one small english archetype paper (what in the WORLD is an archetype? i've written half a paper and i still don't know....)
one history group presentation
one acting final
one typing of 12 mission prep journals
one mission prep final

and tomorrow i will be one HAPPY CAMPER!

LAdies and gents..
my room is packed (almost.. haha)

it has become a tradition that i listen to Wicked while i pack.
i did it several times in Georgia, Utah and Hawaii.
and i did it again for 2 hours yesterday.

This time while i packed i didn't feel all nostalgic like i normally do.
This move, for once, is peaceful.
I'm not tormenting myself about leaving.
I think in a way i know i'll be back here to graduate.
I'll miss my friends,
but there comes a time when life just needs to move on.
and mine is about to take a big leap of faith, and turn to the Lord.
Because from here on out, he's leading my every step. =)

I've had the time of my life here in Hawaii
and I'll never forget it, and i've cherished every minute just like i planned on doing.
Thank goodness for BYU Hawaii thats all i gotta say

back to finishing finals and packing.......

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com