TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, December 24, 2010

Ni Hao Ma?

Dear Mr. Mailman,

Whilst awaiting your arrival on December 23, 2010
I was privileged to receive a phone call from. . . .
Sister Julie Ann Holm!
She is my sister, and is doing amazing as a sister missionary in Rochester, New York.
She got permission from her mission president to call me
because i had been awaiting your arrival with my mission call in tow all day.

She and I had a nice chat about life,
and about how I was feeling before i received your mail.
It was amazing, and i love her tons and tons.

I have also been enjoying calling St. George, Utah home again.
I do miss my Hawaiian home, but it has been wonderful to be home,
to be reminded of all the awesome friends i have here,
and to spend time with my family knowing i won't have to leave them for a while.

I also got to visit some cousins and see some newborn babies
and get some Christmas shopping done for my parents =).

But mainly, i'd like to thank you Mr. Mailman sir.
Thanks for delivering a giant packet full of useful information
and a crazy and unexpected surprise.

The package you brought helped my friends and family join me as i found out that. . .


I have been called to serve for 18 months
in the Taipei, Taiwan mission!
I'm going to be learning Mandarin!!!!!!

I am so very excited to leave on March 30th.
and i'm also excited for you to please deliver
all of the fun letters and packages from my friends and family while i serve.

Thanks for your help in delivering my
crazy/awesome/wonderful/insane
mission call in the mail yesterday.

Love,
the future Sister Stephanie Holm





No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com