TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cutting {&} Pasting

The time here in St. Geezy passes by so slowly.

Sometimes I just want to Go.

then other times I really just want to stay.

If some of you are wondering why I'm here at home instead of finishing another semester at BYUH is for this very reason, which i forgot to announce i think...

My parents were extended a call to be Mission Presidents about a month before I got my call. They don't know where they're going yet, they find out around the end of February.

So I prayed about it, and felt like moving home was good to be able to spend time with them before I leave. =) so here i am babycakes. a little bored and lazy... but also grateful for this tiny window of a break.


OH and did i mention... i also get to see these little munchkins a whole lot more?


Drake
Jett
Huddy
Junebug
Camden & Hudson
(Christmas talent night
all the kids rocked
Santa Claus is coming to town haha)
And Marcus in the middle =)

I couldn't be any luckier =) =)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com