TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love to see the {Temple}... I'll go inside someday


A place of
Love & Beauty. . .





"I urge our people everywhere, with all of the persuasiveness of which I am capable,
to live worthy to hold a temple recommend,
to secure one and to regard it as a precious asset,
and to make a greater effot to go to the house of the Lord and partake of the spirit and the blessings to be held therein.
I am satisfied that every man or woman who goes to the temple
in a spirit of sincerity and faith
leaves the house of the Lord as a better man or woman.
There is need for constant improvement in all of our lives.
There is need occasionally to leave the noise and tumult of the world
and step within the walls of a sacred house of God,
there to feel His spirit in an environment
of holiness and peace."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

I love to see the temple,
I'm going there. . . .

Thursday, January 27th, 2011
{!!!!}

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com