TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

admittance & {loves}

Happy HAPPY note!! I'm in Hawaii right now!
In the Casa!
With Bree and Ethan and Ariel!
and i got to hang out with Erin at the RWC today!
and go to class with Bree, Tessa, and Bonnie!
and go to subway!
and ride a longboard around Laie!
and i think i'll go to Foodland later for some comida =) =)
and we're going to watch a movie and make brownies tonight!!

I just wanted to admit,
that being here in Hawaii again, and around the mormon college scene,
I've noticed that those feelings of wanting to get married are ever-present here for me.
I am definitely looking forward to all that life is blessing me with starting this very minute
and continuing on and on. I am very blessed.

On another note:
I want to make another list of things that I love.
Reason:
the other day whilst driving to Arizona for 8 hours
i was thinking about how my attitude has gone downhill
and i've been really lazy and just not really very....
diligent
about doing what i need to do to be proactive haha
so my mind again came up with a metaphor
(remember the one with the small hands
taking their problems
and dropping them into the huge hands above them?)
Here's Steph's #2 LIFE METAPHOR:
there is a tiny jar (like the size for Jam)
and it sits (metaphorically) on my desk in my bedroom.
And its full of good, happy, wonderful, blissful things
things that make me happy
good deeds for my life
service that i've done for others
all of the church meetings i've been to
the times i've read my scriptures and said my prayers
the times that i've asked the Lord to help me make decisions..
things like that.

And every time i do something like
complain
or have a bad attitude
or get angry with someone
things like that...
it takes away some of the happy things in the jar.

so i think about it and realize that i want to keep as many things
in the jar
as possible.

the end. =)

THINGS I LOVE

shopping
anthropologie
toms shoes
my brothers' ambitions
my perfect big sister's advice
the temple
garments (ehh.. sometimes but i'm learning to)
flowers
hawaii (you know what that incorporates, right?)
Valentine's Day
Taipei, Taiwan
Georgia
St. George
My grandma and her love for cats
my parents
my big sister in New York
spaghetti and orange juice
clue
card games
putting on makeup
country music
slow songs/love songs
movies
making and cuddling in quilts
kissing
texting
guacamole
cafe rio
pedicures
my CTR ring
headbands
shopping for mission clothes
Ariel
Haleiwa Eats (HI) & Benjas (UT) & Satay House (GA) all Thai Food
Organizing
Cleaning
baths
vanilla perfume
pearl earrings
periwinkle things
Krispy Kreme donuts
junebug saying "so YUUUMMMAAYY" with a deep voice
Camden talking about "the holy god spirit"
marcus and his "giant house with the world's biggest hot tub and thats it"
huddy and his cute little lisp "im hudthun holm"
jettbug's smile
how i'm the baby whisperer and can put Drake to sleep before his parents can
orange peel
ghost in the graveyard in my house
talks with Ta'ei/Erin/Bree/Ashley
reading in pajamas and socks
making brownies with Bree
Texas sheet cake
25 main cupcakes


=)



No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com