TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 14, 2009

In Loving Memory..


One of my best friends Samantha Cummings's dad passed away today.
He seriously was one of the coolest dads i've ever met.
He'd always sit and talk to me even when Sami wasn't home.
When i'd stop by during the summers, he'd always give me a big hug
and ask me about my life.
Their family is an amazing family that will pull through..

Samantha and I would drive around this past summer
as he was suffering from his cancer,
and we'd listen to Brad Paisley's "Then".
We'd talk about how amazing he was
and about her parents and how they met
and their life together.
She'd cry thinking about his life before he was diagnosed.

One night, She and i and Christian were sitting with him
on his bed, talking about life and everything that was going on.
He encouraged me to go on a mission, and told me how good of
a friend i was and how much i've meant to Sami throughout
the years that i've known her.

I will miss being able to talk to this incredible man.
Samantha is an amazing person and friend because of his example.
and He will be greatly missed.

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com