TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

Now that i can.. i'm going to blog about this haha
I get to go home for Thanksgiving!
My sister-in-law's baby boy is due the day before,
and my flight right now lands the morning of Thanksgiving.
I was home when Marcus was born,
at EFY when Camden was..
Hudson was born the day after i visited st. george and went back to Georgia
and June was born while i was in Hawaii.
So i am going to be home either while he's being delivered
or soon after!!!
AND i'm really excited to see my family
and my friends =)
it'll be a fun weekend.
only a week and a half until then
and only 4 weeks left in the semester!! craziness.
I love the Holidays

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com