TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've blogged!
I feel like the whole Christmas break was just nice and
relaxing and I didn't even think to blog.

Some highlights of my break and New Years:

-Danny took me on a date =)
We saw The Princess & The Frog,
went Ice Skating, got Hot Chocolate &
went Longboarding, then went over to his
house to watch Glee.
It was really fun =) my boyfriend
is the best boyfriend ever. haha

-Movies I saw & would recommend seeing:
The Princess & The Frog
Sherlock Holmes
Avatar in 3D

-Hung out with Sami & played RockBand

-Pretty much lived at the Baer's house

-Played Ninja probably 100 times haha

-Had an awesome Girls Night with Jazmin (twice haha)
we went and got Frappuccinos, walked around Target, TJ Maxx,
& Ross, and went back to my house. We saw this way gross
thing about botflys that my sister was watching,
then went to my theatre to watch Sabrina.
I love that movie. There was a preview on it for
all these "Classic Romance" movies. I've made a new goal
to watch all of them:

oliver's story

officer and a gentleman

love sotry

the butchers wife

frankie and johnny

shirley valentine

starting over

alfie

top gun

ghost

american gigalo

indecent proposal

breakfast at tiffanys

flashdance

roman holiday

barefoot in the park

harold and maude

pretty in pink


haha so yeah... what else...


-I went shopping in Vegas with my family.

Danny came too =)

I didn't buy anything except yogurt

but it was fun walking around with Danny,

and getting to play with June, Huddy, & Jett.

We also ate at the ISR (Iron Skillet Restaurant)

its all you can eat. and not good. haha

basically its a buffet at a truck stop.


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com