TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things i love/ things that make me happy

getting food in class,

holidays,

make-up,

the smell of new clothes,

new underwear,

baking treats for my family/roommates/friends,

nail polish,

mashed potatoes,

snuggling and watching movies,

couches,

feeling skinny,

making my family laugh,

braiding,

julie & jef's "dear mom.. dear dan...",

antique stores in Georgia,

chocolate,

cake batter ice cream,

singing in the car with Jazmin,

relaxing & slow mornings,

the afternoon right when class gets out,

dancing in stores with friends,

my mom's valentine's day presents,

sun through the car window,

strangers who smile,

kissing at red lights,

taking pictures,

looking at engagement/wedding pictures,

old couples holding hands,

girl talk,

MIchael Buble,

slow dancing,

people watching,

getting butterflies,

traveling alone through an airport,

a good cry,

holding newborn babies,

swimming in the ocean,

sleep overs/ spooning,

making cupcakes/cookes,

my cute little house in Hawaii,

the view of the temple & palm trees outside my bedroom window,

traveling,

lake powell,

pilates,

running on the beach in the morning,

movies,

country music in the morning,

the leaves and trees in georgia,

laying on grass looking at the clouds,

roller coasters with weston,

outdoor dining,

reading in a bubble bath/ watching a chick flick,

making drinks at starbucks,

flying kites,

collecting pretty things,

learning things,

not having to set the alarm,

laughing until i cry,

inside jokes with collette & erin,

hugs,

organizing,

random kisses/hugs,

beautiful testimonies,

new beginnings,

making lists,

road trips,

buying things for cooking/baking,

getting godiva in georgia while shopping with my mom,

my waterproof camera,

Friends,

trying on shoes,

decorating,

sitting on the temple grounds,

arranging furniture,

purses,

calendars,

milk duds/sour straws in movies,

spontaneity,

girls nights,

my niece & nephews,

warm laundry,

cold pizza for breakfast,

wing stop/wingers sticky fingers,

thai food,

sundays with my siblings,

being the boss,

late night chats in my parents room with my sisters,

being completely myself,

when my dad tells me he's proud of me,

getting older and feeling independent,

new hair do's,

playing the piano,

flowery blankets,

pretty art,

cooking/baking,

anthropolgie & urban outfitters,

tv shows worth being addicted to,

thoughtful notes,

fresh flowers (white lillies),

eating at new places,

oreos and cookies,

cleaning,

full tanks of gas,

good shampoo,

steam rooms/spas,

boat rides,

Danny Baer.



i needed this, it was one of those days.

=)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com