TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hawaii.. back in the 808

Danny left for Hawaii about 12 hours before I did.
He got here at 6:30 AM and I didn't get back until about 8 PM.
I guess when he got here they didn't have a room for him.
He told me that right as i was boarding my plane,
so I couldn't find out what happened until 6 hours later.
I pretty much stressed the whole time haha. I was way worried
about him being here walking around, not knowing anybody...
idk haha i just felt bad that i wasn't here with him.

Anyway, when i did get here i received a HUGE hug from
Deany Weeny. She said "where is Jazmin, i don't see her in
your suitcase anywhere" i said "just wait"
when i got home, i opened up my suitcase and there was this
3 foot tall drawing of Jazmin that we made the night before hahah.
she loved it, it is currently awaiting a spot on her wall, but is now
resting under her bed because "that's where she's the safest" according
to deany.

School started yesterday.
My schedule:

MW:
9:50-10:50 English 315
11-12 College Algebra
12:10-1:10 Spanish 102
1:20-2:20 Pearl of Great Price

T:
12:10-1:10 Spanish 102

Th:
12:10-1:10 Spanish 102
2:10-4:40 Advanced Dance

Friday:
11-12 College Algebra

Danny is in my Math & Religion classes =)

So today i have spanish & my first day of dance,
my dance teacher seems pretty strict, i hope she
doesn't kill me =S

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com