TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yay the beach & Fun Pictures =)

This is my cute boyfriend Danny Baer =)
he's new to Hawaii.. so we decided to go to the beach
across the street from my house the other day.

The water was really cold haha...but he owned that ocean.

Anyway.. Hawaii is really fun with him =) we went exploring
around the point in Laie and have gone to Hukilau twice.
(Crystal Bates our friend from STG was there one time
so we played with her =)

This semester has already been a lot different for me
than last semester. I've eaten out a lot at Haleiwa Eats,
Subway & Taco Bell & Leonard Jr's for malasadas haha.
I'm only taking 12 credits, but 3 of my 4 classes are pretty
difficult & time consuming.

I've tried really hard to start working out again.
I didn't work out at all over the break.. and i'm paying
for it now.
I've done pilates a few times... & this morning i woke up
at 7:30 and went running on the beach.
It.was.amazing.
The beach was all smooth from the waves,
the sun was just coming up so it was kinda cold
when i left, and the waves were beautiful..
i think i'm going to make it a daily thing if i can
wake up. =)





No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com