TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 5, 2010

We can still touch the Sky. . .Let's Crawl back to Love

I'm Finally home!!
I slept most of my flight(s). Then went shopping with my sis-in-law.. and looked like a zombie. It was 6 in the morning my time haha.

Now that i'm home it's kinda surreal. I haven't been here in 6 months.. it's the longest i've been away from this house and from my family. (a little secret: Hawaii feels more like home.. and I already miss it and am excited to go back haha)

BUT. . .
I'm WAY excited for what this summer will have in store.

I'm single and ready to mingle!
I'm happy and excited to be able to drive
I get to go to the temple and read my scriptures on sundays
I get to hang out with my nephews and niece (who i'm going to see on MONDAY!!)
and my siblings =)

PLUS jazmin. haha i love summers in St. George! Let's get this party started

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com