TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Journal

I began my fast today with some questions. . .
questions about where my life should go from here.
I turn 21 this month (yay its my birthday month!!)
& yes. . . i am considering going on a mission.

I've been told by a lot of people that they think I'd be a good missionary.
I know that I would be. And i know that i would love it.
But I also know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me,
and i can't lean on my own understanding. . .
so i've been praying about it.

I got asked to speak in sacrament meeting next week
(on preparing to serve a mission... haha my mom thought that was interesting. . . )
then i got 2 callings
so today was a busy day! haha
I am now the Choir Director and the Relief Society Pianist =)
all musical =) =)
i don't know if i've said this already, but i'm going to try out for concert choir here at school.
I'm really excited just to have the experience, whether i make it or not.

I think that the Lord has a lot of wonderful things in store for me
i have patience for those blessings. . .
and am doing what i can now to receive them worthily when they come.

but for now, i'm happy
i have direction (school and a fun job, possibly a mission. . . )
and i am learning that life isn't always what you expect.
In short my testimony is that;
Heavenly Father knows who i am,
he knows my desires, and knows how my heart feels
and things will work out exactly how they're supposed to.
because i believe in, trust, and have faith in him and his plan for me.
and my obedience and worthiness is key.

Happy Sunday
=)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com