TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 19, 2010

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

The ABC's of my happy day/life

A is for applesauce as an after-school snack
B is for Bree & Becca & Brian some of my favorite people

C is for the Cage where i work, i worked all by myself for 3 hours today
(i had to close the cage for a few minutes to put the basketball hoops in the CAC down, and when i got back there were over 20 people waiting in the hallway for me... busy busy job sometimes)
C is also for Cuddling. . . =)

D is for Dancing (the salsa hula is my specialty) and Devotionals at BYUH

E is for Erin. she is my BFF fo eva eva eva eva

F is for Fun at the Firesides and Friends because i'm still obsessed with the show

G is for Grey's Anatomy. Yay!

H is for Holm and i love my family
my mom called me a true holm today because i said "it weren't me"
all of my polygamist cousins talk like that. awesome.

I is for me. I am selfish.

J is for Jerusalem. i am looking into doing a semester there.

K is for Kollege

L is for my momma Lisa, the bestest momma in the world. and my YW leader Lisa in Georgia
(shout out!! LISA FARREN IS THE GREATEST!! Thanks for reading my blog! i miss you!! thanks for all your awesome advice today =)

M is for Movies

N is for No holding hands with freshman. Too late. Whoopsidaisies.

O is for oh no... everyone wants me to go on a mission. and the Ocean

P is for passionate yelling because of eventful events

Q is for Queen of Sheeba, my fishy

R is for Religion

S is for Snoopy Bree's car

T is for Talks until 6am

U is for underwater pictures

V is for Very Voluptuous Desserts (look up Voluptuous on Urban Dictionary {dot} com)

W is for Wet, Wild, and Wacky adventures

X is for xerox machines! yay for making copies for my music because i'm the ward choir director.

Y is for Youthful Yumminess

Z is for catching no Zzzz's and Zoolander

HUZZAH!


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com